Driving Lesson Planner for PDIs and ADIs that follows the DVSA learning to drive syllabus. Written and produced by Dave Foster MA, Dip.DI, founder of 1st 4 Driving and DTE-Elite.
Fly through your part 3/standards test using tried and tested lesson plans and structures to meet your pupil’s needs!
The truth is that so many part 3 and standards tests are failed because of a simple lack of structure. Follow the guidance in this lesson planner and structure your lessons EVERY time and you’ll be in the best position to pass your part 3/standards test with flying colours.
Page size: A4
Format: Display book, plastic pouches. Perfect for future updates and use with dry-wipe marker pens (sold separately)
Dispatched from: Callington, Cornwall
What we’ve improved for 2022:
- Completely remastered hundreds of graphics throughout the publication for better quality and more realistic diagrams
- Added prompts for carrying loads including bike racks, top boxes, animals and children
- References to the new towing rules and electric vehicles including charging
- New graphics for zebra, toucan, pelican and puffin crossings
- Updated to include references and diagrams demonstrating the new Highway Code changes, including the hierarchy of road users and pedestrians crossing at junctions