This page links you to instructor online services from the Driving Standards Agency (DSA).
You can use this service to:
• apply for trainee licence to give driving instruction
• apply for your first ADI registration certificate
• track the progress of your ADI registration
• renew your ADI registration
Registered ADIs can use this service to amend their details held on the training and registration system, and to:
• register for Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
• register to be a Pass Plus instructor
• Order a pass plus starter or refill pack
• Change your contact and personal details
• View customer certificate numbers
• View your check test and badge status including fleet, ORDIT etc.
If you do not have or have lost your log on details then email IRDT@dsa.gsi.gov.uk
Provide any 2 from the following and they will send you log on details;
Date of birth